24 October 2005

EX: A vocabulary for describing former relationships between people

Insane specification, or RDF geekery? You make the call.

The other week, I found RELATION: A vocabulary for describing relationships between people. It's a proposed language, in full RDF glory, with definitions for "siblingOf" and "knowsInPassing" and helpful examples of encodings in HTML.

I passed it along to a few friends, and one of them, who runs the Questionable Utility Company created "EX: a vocabulary for describing former relationships between people".

noLongerOrientedTo -- property

No really, I'm glad our relationship helped me realize that I'm really gay/straight/furry/celibate. Because you're great! And if something so good didn't make me happy, it must have been something about me. It's not you, it's me.

More here.

No comments: