23 July 2007

OSCON and Freebase

I just arrived in Portland and am here for OSCON, representing Metaweb. I'm hoping to meet developers who are interested in Freebase, and have a few invites to hand out for people who would like to try our alpha release.

On the developer front, I hope to meet people who are interested in MJT, our open-source Javascript template library (takes JSON, returns nicely-formatted results), as well as anyone who would like to build Perl, PHP, or Ruby libraries on top of our API.

And of course, we're hiring.

Feel free to come up and say hi. I'll be at the Django Master Class monday afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm very interested in Freebase. Can you send me an invitation?

Thanks in advance

bramatti AT uol DOT com DOT br

zippy said...

Sure thing. Your invite is on its way.