25 June 2008

Looking for Alexandra Simon-Tufts and Elizabeth Vickery Swanson

I am looking for Alexandra Simon-Tufts and Elizabeth Vickery Swanson, daughters of Thomas and Helen Tufts of New York City.

Alexandra was the editor of the Frommer's Touring Guide to Scotland (1989).

Elizabeth married David Warren Swanson, Jr. in July 1976.

If you are Alexandra or Elizabeth, or know how to reach them, please let me know by posting a comment below, or you can contact me via my blogger profile. Thank you.


UPDATE 8/2011: Alexandra Tufts Simon may be the correct form of her name.

3 comments:

garosgeorge@hotmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David said...

I would also like to find Alex. She was a very important part of my childhood.

zippy said...

Hi David, could you send me your contact info via my blogger profile?